- Recommendation 1
Incorporate innovation as an essential element of philanthropy and
- Recommendation 2
- Seek to establish ideas that are relevant to and adaptable in the broader
- Recommendation 3
- Build a broad and diverse base of financial support for innovation.
- Recommendation 4
- Establish a culture of transparent governance and mission
- Recommendation 5
- Change accountability expectations to allow for unpredictability,
unintended positive consequences, mid-course corrections, and the
possibility of failure.
- Recommendation 6
- Change the way success is measured to account for collective impact
across the ecosystem.
- Recommendation 7
- Recognize and minimize the complex challenges involved in applying for
grants, undertaking new programs, and satisfying evaluation and
- Recommendation 8
- Collaborate and cooperate to reduce costs.